.Onions

Emmanuel earns 5m in aquarter acre of onions
Before I started growing onions in 2019 i heard that i will get money in growing onions.
But i myself kn
ew that i can't happen God
           "cause the bible says nothing is.                   impossible with Him" 
I want to say that me trusting enable me be successful in it. Cause as the bible says put your trust in God = to mean when u asked anything from God you will always succeed cause He help those who trust in him. 
TIPS OF GROWING ONIONS
First it should in anursery bed for a period of 1 monthIt should be transplanted when it is like this

Now mine though it looked dried up 
but the good thing with it is  it can survive
Even like me i though it wont but after using chibacal in my nersury bed(to kill underground organism) it manage to be like 

Related Post

Spiritual nakedness

Walk in Love

Why do Christians not stay angry for a long time?

Water Baptism

PROVISION